Chantilly Lace COVID-19 Update
Dear valued Chantilly Lace customer,
The health and safety of our customers and staff are of the utmost importance to us so we are implementing new safety guidelines as well as enhanced cleaning and sanitizing measures. If you are booking an upcoming appointment or planning an upcoming visit please note all safety policies before entering the boutique. We ask that you please follow these guidelines to help keep us all safe.
- Due to capacity and social distancing restrictions, we ask that each customer limit the number of guests they bring with them to 2 (3 people total per party). We ask that you not bring anyone with you who is considered high-risk.
- We ask that all our customers self-screen before coming into our boutique for any COVID-19 symptoms. If symptoms are present we ask that you reschedule your appointment with us for another day.
- We will be cleaning and sanitizing our dressing rooms after every appointment. Please remain in the front of the store until one of our staff members invites you back.
- If you have had contact with a person with confirmed COVID-19, we ask that you please reschedule your appointment until you have completed your 14-day quarantine.
- Due to the governor’s requirements, starting Friday 5/29 all customers must wear a face mask while inside the boutique.
- We are asking that everyone please maintain at least 6 feet separation from other individuals not within the same household as much as possible.
- We are happy to do virtual appointments until you feel it is safe to shop in person again.
Thank you for shopping locally and supporting your Blacksburg small businesses. We are personally thankful for your continued loyalty and trust as we manage these difficult times together.
Marla & Brenna